About Regal Technology
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Regal Technology Partners Inc. was established in 1988 and continues to provide a wide array of program management, procurement, value added reseller, manufacturing and system level integration, as well as design and engineering services, to the defense and aerospace market.
Our processes streamline the purchasing, and repair, and acquisition of equipment for any company without having to establish an open account relationship with each supplier.
We are proud to be a registered Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business. Regal Technology Partners is ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 Rev D Certified, with the scope of Program Management, Engineering and Manufacturing of CCA’s and Electronic Assemblies for the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial Markets.
We partner with companies developing and manufacturing technologies that support the men and women who protect our great nation.